-Brooks, Pacific Rim Medical Systems
Mike Bashey, who founded the firm in 1977, lived by a creed of Caring, Competence and Value. Those core values became the cornerstone of Hutchinson & Walter's management philosophy. They remain an integral part of the firm as we have grown into one of the "Top 100 Accounting Firms" (awarded by Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants) in the Puget Sound area.
At HW we provide the close, personal, one on one service that you have come to expect from a local firm. Our CPAs understand that proper tax management and planning have a significant impact on the long range goals of your personal and business lives; and ultimately your family. We offer the sophisticated and extensive services normally associated with national firms, coupled with a close and personal relationship.
Providing competent professional service is paramount. HW utilizes cutting edge technologies to ensure that our team has up to the minute information on changes in the tax law. This ensures that you receive the most accurate information possible to make critical financial decisions and tax savings. Maintaining status as a member in good standing with the Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants is a reflection of HW commitment to quality.
Ensuring that our clients receive the utmost value from their individual tax specialist is the nexus of our continued growth and success over the years. Our unique value-based fee structure allows our clients to received exceptional value for their money.
-Rebecca, Bellevue 7/17
This is the Hutchinson & Walter promise to you.
• Be trustworthy
• Be reliable
• Be ethical
• Be defensible and Accountable for our actions
• Keep up with our industry
• Transparency and Authenticity
• A passion for learning
• Empathy for our clients and their situations
• Forthright and Determined, yet also Respectful in dealing with our taxation authorities
• A passion for timely service to our clients and those in our sphere of influence
• Giving of time to our profession
• Always strive for clarity in communication
• Listen first, talk second
• Listen twice as much as we talk
• Promptly (and tactfully) admit and correct errors
• Always be Gracious
Marc Hutchinson, CPA
Rick Walter, CPA
Kell Rabern, CPA
Christine Bogard, CPA
Patsy Hisayasu, CPA
Michael Bayless, CPA, PS
Cheryl Roberts, CPA
Ann Norman, CPA, MST
Eleanor Siverts-Akerman, CPA
Nika Toce, CPA
© Hutchinson & Walter CPAs